SIMRACERS NASCAR LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO FAST, TURN LEFT (and sometimes right...)

Go down

GO FAST, TURN LEFT (and sometimes right...) Empty GO FAST, TURN LEFT (and sometimes right...)

Post by Admin Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 am

Welcome to our new home for NASCAR '14 League Racing. I decided to make a newer one for this platform, so that we can focus on this series. I have set up a Sprint Cup Championship section, for racing on Sunday Nights. I have also set up a Nationwide Championship section, where we will use the Nationwide paint schemes that are on the game, for a different date TBD.

I few things that I have thought of:

Teams - If you want to team up, GREAT! However, make sure that you are a REAL TEAM. So if you want to team up as 3 friends, make sure that your real team has three cars to choose.

Testing - During off weeks (once we catch up) OR a designated date, we can get on and run 1 hour test sessions for a race coming up. More track time, just as they do in real life.

Use this section to talk and have fun. Please be mindful of others. As your grandma says, If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Admin
Admin

https://nascarsimracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum